- Vision 100 Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery ( Extra Heavy Duty 6FM100Z-X )
- UPS , Telecom Systems, Solar Systems, Marine Equipment, Emergency Power System
- Design life: 12 Years.
- Valve-Regulated Lead Acid Battery – VRLA
- Fully Sealed Battery
- Higher Operating Temp’s – So overcharge friendly
- Special one-way valves allow the gases to escape thus avoiding excessive pressure build-up.
- completely sealed and is, therefore, maintenance-free, leak proof and usable in any position.
- Max. Discharge Current @ 25o C – 900 A ( 5 s ).
- Short Circuit Current: 2100 A – Max Current.
- Internal Resistance (Fully Charged @ 25°C): 5.7 mOhms
- Maximum charging current: 30 Amp
- Length (mm): 330.
- Width (mm): 171.
- Height (mm) : 215.
- Total Height (mm) : 220.
- Approx. Weight of 30 Kg
- International standards, such as IEC60896-21/22, BS6290-4, Eurobat Guide.
100AH 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery (eXtra Heavy Duty ) (B1 D3)
R2,799.00 Inc Vat
Vision 100Ah 12V Deep Cycle AGM ( eXtra Heavy Duty 6FM100Z-X ) Battery General Features – Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding. – Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67. – UL-recognized component. – Can be mounted in any orientation. – Computer designed lead, calcium tin alloy grid for high power density. – Long service life, float or cyclic applications. – Maintenance-free operation. – Low self discharge.
Available on backorder